Why Bamboo Sheets? - A Good Sleep Is Worth More Than You Know
We all know that being well rested is linked to feeling good and looking good. It’s part of the reason no one likes to hear they look tired. But what is it about sleep that is so important? Well, research indicates that a good night’s rest can benefit your heart, mind, weight and much more.
Studies have shown that getting your 8 hours a night can:
- reduce stress levels and in turn the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, arthritis and premature aging. Put another way, the secret to youthfulness is in your sleep.
- improve your memory and boost creativity. While you sleep, your mind goes through a process called consolidation, which helps you strengthen memories and “practice” skills learned while you were awake. Your brain also appears to reorganize and restructure your memories, which may result in more creativity.
- help keep your weight down. Sleep and metabolism are controlled by the same sectors of the brain. When you are sleepy, certain hormone levels go up in your blood, and those same hormones drive appetite. Going to bed early can help you stay slim.
- improve performance, enhance your ability to focus and maintain emotional balance. In other words, get things done and feel happy throughout your day.
If you thought sleep was important before, now you know that it’s critical to your living well and living long. Our company is dedicated to providing the best in comfort to ensure that you will be the best that you can be.
So what can you do to ensure that you get a good night’s rest? Improve your sleep environment!
- Keep your room, dark, cool and quiet.
- A supportive mattress and a good pillow are a great start.
- Choose the right premium bedding to make your sleep experience enticing.
Bamboo sheets are as good as it gets. The soft, smooth nature and breathability of bamboo yarns make bamboo bedding the purest expression of luxurious comfort. There is simply no better place to rest after a challenging day.
Many of our customers further optimize their sleep experience with a light and airy Mulberry silk duvet. It has remarkable insulating properties and yet is wonderfully breathable and light. It is the type of covering that will keep you cozy all night, four seasons of the year.
Sleep Well. Sleep More. Be Happy. Stay Healthy.
With thanks to our research team,